Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Giftmas!

Happy holidays to all my internet friends- to those celebrating and those that aren't, I hope you're surrounded by people you love.  If you're not- I hope the people you want to contact answer the phone and/or return the messages left.  Or atleast send a text saying thanks for the presents.  Santa is watching and if you're naughty, you won't get any presents next year.

Be nice to the retail workers, too!  My store is open and business is hoppin' today, no time to be as livid as I'd like to be which is likely for the better.  I'm staying focused on the good parts of the holiday- spending time with Josh, anxiously counting down to opening presents (we seriously got spoiled this year!), the great food, and reveling in the fact that it's t-shirt weather where we are!

And in just a few more days, it'll all be over. Then begins the countdown to my birthday!  I'll be turning the big 2-5 in a couple months.  Yay for lower car insurance rates and the ability to rent a car (or is that at 26?)  Either way, a quarter of a century is certainly something to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment