Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow, it's all ready 2011.  This year is going to be spectacular!  This month makes 3 years with Josh, 25th birthday in February, wedding in July, and honeymoon after that!  Talk about having a list of things to look forward to. :) 

I'm really enjoying the gym- much more now that I've got a jogging buddy.   The couch to 5k workout is coming along nicely.  I'm in the middle of week 2 now.  Only 6 more weeks to go after this!  Definitely feeling it a lot more in my legs now that the jogging time has increased.  I've been retaining water like a motherfucker, so I haven't (noticeably) shed any weight yet- but it's still very early in the game.  In order to lose water weight, you drink more water, right? Hopefully the google gods will provide me with an answer. 

Had the first (and likely last) falling out with my parents this year all ready.  Hopefully the trend from last year stops.  Too much unnecessary stress and anxiety.  I, for one, don't enjoy quarterly guilt-riddled emails rehashing problems that don't concern me.  It's tiresome to shoulder that burden any longer- especially when it interferes with time that I could spend being happy about something else.

I hope everyone out there had a great new years eve!  When I get some time tomorrow, I plan on putting together my top 10 albums of 2010.  Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment