Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So many beers..

Oops!  I didn't mean for there to be such a delay between posts..

Took a few days off running.. due to shin splints and hangovers.  Getting back on track now.  Josh and I went on a quesadilla kick for a few days thanks to the recipe we found in the cook book his mom got us for christmas.

We watched Memento at movie night.  What a mindfuck of a movie.  I really enjoyed it though.  We also finally checked out a store at the mall called Total Wine.  They had soooo many different craft beers.. and all the imports are organized by country and style.  BLISS.

I'm part way through a geography activity book in which I have to name all the countries and then trivia questions about them.  I wish all college courses were this easy.

Five months until the wedding... If you're reading this and you haven't sent me your address yet, you need to.  We're putting the guest list together.

No comments:

Post a Comment